主营业务: 蝶阀 |
speed sensors : type GE12x
NORIS A.C. tachogenerators of the Series GE.. are maintenance-free
speed-measuring devices using permanent-magnet excitation.
They are designed to provide an A.C. voltage signal that is
proportional to a speed of their drive shaft. It is possible to use
either voltage or frequency as the measured variable.
Tachogenerators are used where a direct supply is desired for
indicating instruments, monitoring or processing devices. Drive is
either direct from the take-off shaft by means of couplings or
indirectly via belt-and-pulley or friction wheel arrangements.
Tachogenerators are working without operating voltage.
• Heavy-duty tachogenerator
• Straightforward application
• Suitable for extremely rigorous operating conditions
• NORIS tachogenerators are maintenance-free
• Rugged construction
• A.C. voltage output
• Meets CE requirements
• Noise-immune signal transmission
• No radio interference
• Direct or indirect drive possible
• Protection class: IP66 (from 3000 rpm up: IP54)
• Choice of mechanical connections for speed sensing
• Flanges and brackets available for mounting
• Suitable evaluation devices available
GENERAL NOTES ON TYPE GE120-.., GE121-.., GE122-..
Method of operation
The drive shaft rotates a permanent magnet in a stationary conductor
and induces a voltage in the latter whose amount and frequency are
proportional to the speed of the drive shaft. The GE12x-.. is of 12
the pole type having 6 pairs of poles so that the frequency of the
alternating voltage is 1/10 of the input speed.
• There are three speed-range variants available of this series:
• GE120 for full-scale speed range 60 ... 1,000 rpm
• GE121 for full-scale speed range 150 ... 2,500 rpm
• GE122 for full-scale speed range 500 ... 6,000 rpm
• Electrical termination by screw terminals
• Output is an approximately sinusoidal A.C. voltage
• High electric output for multiple indicator operation
• Extremely long life through extra-sturdy suspension of drive shaft
• Direct drive possible via fl exible couplings
• Indirect drive possible via V-belt pulleys or friction wheels
• Wheels or pulleys can be mounted directly on the shaft
• Extremely high protection class (up to 3,000 rpm) and rugged